Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
DeLand & Deltona Car Insurance
As a registered Florida driver, you must abide by all statewide driving laws. This means getting car insurance. Florida often ranks among the states with the highest numbers of uninsured drivers, and you don't want to contribute to such a dangerous statistic.
Car insurance might be a requirement in the Sunshine State, but it doesn't have to be an inconvenience. For more than a decade, All Florida Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. has helped drivers in DeLand and the surrounding region enroll in all-encompassing policies that always protect them on the road.
Call us at (386) 734-4400 or request a quote online now!
Liability Coverage Requirements
All car insurance issued in Florida must contain at least the following coverage:
- $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP) insurance (no-fault injury coverage): PIP insurance is called no-fault coverage because regardless of who was at fault for your injuries in an accident, your own policy pays up to its limits for your medical and recovery costs.
- $10,000 property damage liability (PDL) insurance: If you are at-fault for a wreck that damages someone else's property — such as their car — then your policy will compensate them for the repairs.
Expanding Your Coverage
You can increase the limits of your PIP and PDL coverage to provide you with more coverage in cases of significant injuries or property damage costs. Furthermore, we recommend that you expand your standard coverage with physical damage insurance and other options. Your policy can then cover a wider variety of losses than typical PIP or PDL costs.
Physical Damage Insurance
- Collision Insurance: This policy pays for damage to your car that arises from a wreck. This policy often will also usually cover damage from potholes, as well.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Under this coverage, damage that is not related to collisions — such as that from vehicle fires, theft, vandalism, water damage or weather damage — will have coverage.
Other Beneficial Car Insurance Options
- Bodily Injury Liability (BIL) Insurance: Ideally, PIP coverage will pay for the injury costs of all those involved in accidents. However, there are still cases where you might have to pay for someone else's injury costs, and BIL coverage can help you do so.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: If another driver lacks BIL insurance, and you qualify to make a claim against their policy, then you can use this coverage to pay for your injury losses.
- Rental Car Coverage: This coverage can help pay for a rental car after a covered loss to your car.
- Roadside Assistance: In the event of vehicle breakdowns, your policy can pay to send assistance to you.
- Deductible-Free Glass Coverage: The repair costs of broken windshields might fall below the cost of your damage deductible. Some policies will waive the deductible in these cases.
Car Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
There are numerous costs associated with your car insurance. So, if you have questions, check below:
Portions of your coverage will include a deductible. This is the cost you will pay for a claim cost before your policy pays for the remaining damage costs. Car insurance deductibles are not annual costs, so usually, you must pay your full deductible for each claim.
What is the cheapest car insurance?
Numerous factors — such as your vehicle value, coverage limits, location and driving record — might influence how much you have to pay. No two policies, even from the same insurer, will likely have the same cost for the same driver. Talk to your agent to learn more about your specific premium.
By paying six months of premiums at once, you'll be able to get the cost off your plate conveniently and cut the risk of missed payments. Some insurers also offer cost savings for those who pay in lump sums. You can often set up automatic payments on your policy, and sign up for automatic renewals each term.
A policy from All Florida Insurance will never offer you costly protection at a waste. We'll help you lock in optimal coverage and savings and discounts that maximize your coverage's affordability.
You might see your policy costs change annually. Your costs might rise significantly if you make a claim on your policy or buy a new car. However, policy costs might also drop as you gain more experience behind the wheel, or qualify for new policy discounts.